Gifts He Will Love
So, a little bird on our Instagram mentioned that I should create a gift guide for men. Well, here ya go! These are some of my favorite products that my husband uses or I have seen lately. I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for him!
1. Dollar Shave Club - Okay, this one is worth every penny. The blades show up at the house every month and they are excellent quality for a low price.
2. Evolution of Old Glory Tee - Great weekend tee! Detailed images of The American Flag through the years. Who doesn't love America?
3. Garden & Gun Magazine Subscription- Can't go wrong with this one. We have a subscription now and we both enjoy the articles! They range from updates on what's happening in the South to Dog training tutorials. Literally the gift that keeps on giving.
4. Bittermilk- Will loves Bourbon and Whiskey (I haven't met many men that don't)... bitters are the perfect addition to any bar cart.
5. Yeti Tank- Yeti is always coming out with something new but how cool is this bucket? A little different than the typical cooler and would has perfect access for tailgating or a party.
6. Needle & Thread Wallet - These leather wallets are made by a HIGH SCHOOL student in Birmingham, AL. The details are amazing and the meticulous work evident.
7. Smathers and Branson Key Fob- This company started with needlepoint belts and has great accessories to match. Needlepoint is one of my favorite looks. They have lots of options to choose from! Sports team, hobby, state pride... you pick!