Masters Pimento Cheese
'Tis the season for tee times, azaleas, sweet tea, and pimento cheese! There is nothing like Spring in the South. If you are watching the Masters this weekend, I have the perfect snack for you! My pimento cheese recipe is below, and it will not disappoint. Enjoy!
- 3 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 (4 oz.) Jar of Pimentos (drained)
- 1 Squirt of Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well and refrigerate until you are ready to serve!