I have a serious love for Mexican food. So much that I think my husband is starting to hate how much I request Mexican for dinner! I saw one of those GIFs recently where the person said "How do you drop 15 lbs without cutting out Mexican food?... Asking for a friend." Um, yes. That is me! If you are planning to celebrate Cince De Mayo I have a great guacamole recipe for you. Recipe is below, enjoy!
- 4 Avocados (ripe), seeded, diced and remove from peel with spoon
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 large tomato, remove seeds, and interior pulp, then dice the tomato
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
- Combine Avocado, tomato, and red onion. Mix together.
- Squeeze in lime juice and add remaining ingredients to the bowl, mix well. Taste to see if you need to add anything else! Serve!