Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
I don't know about y'all but I am all-about the easy semi-homemade recipes! We are so busy but I love to whip up something quick and delicious. I took this recipe from my friend Haley and am so glad I did. I hope you love these mini cinnamon rolls as much as we do.
- 2 packages of crescent rolls (I used Trader Joe's)
- 4 tablespoons butter – melted
- Cinnamon Sugar Combination – 2 tablespoons
- 1 stick of butter (add more butter if needed)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place parchment paper inside 9x13 baking pan.
2) Roll out the package of crescent rolls onto a lightly floured surface and gently pinch together the seams. Brush with melted butter on both sides, then sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar on one side. Make sure you spread evenly!
3) Roll the dough and cut into slices about 2 inches thick. Press each mini cinnamon roll down into pan so interior spirals show.
4) Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. While baking make frosting. Combine ingredients until mixed evenly. Remove rolls from oven and then pour over frosting. Place back in the oven for 2 more minutes. Remove and enjoy!