No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
If you follow along on Instagram you probably saw us at a strawberry patch a few weeks ago. While we were in Newnan for an early Mother's Day Celebration we stopped in at a local farm. It was such a fun afternoon, and we were able to pick strawberries right off the vine. Y'all, these were the most delicious strawberries we've ever had so I made multiple recipes with them. This No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream is the first of a few recipes. You better add this to your summer to-do list because it is delish.
· 1 Can (14 Oz. Size) Sweetened Condensed Milk
· 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
· 2 Cups Sliced Strawberries
· 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1. You will need a freezer safe loaf pan, or a container that can hold 6 cups. I used a Wilton loaf pan.
2. Slice strawberries, you will need two cups of strawberries post slice. Place in a mixing bowl and begin working with masher (juices will form).
3. In a separate large bowl, use a hand mixer or KitchenAid to whip the cream to stiff peaks. Do not to over-whip the cream.
4. Combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and strawberries.
5. Begin folding in (one cup at a time) of the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Continue folding until it is thoroughly combined. Once combined, transfer the ice cream mixture to the container.
6. Freeze ice cream for 7 hours. Enjoy!