Asian Crunch Salad
If you followed along on instagram last week, you saw us all over the place! On our way to Arkansas we stopped in Memphis for the Fedex Tournament (hot but fun!). After the tournament, we grabbed lunch at Cheffie's, a local sandwich and salad spot. I had the best Asian mix salad! It was so yummy, I wanted to replicate for y’all! If you’re ever in Memphis, Tennessee stop in at Cheffie’s for the real salad, and grab one of their dolly bars while you’re at it. Highly Recommend.
- 1 Chicken Breast (I used rotisserie)
- 1/2 Cup of Cooked and Shelled Edamame
- 1/3 Cup Raw Cabbage
- 1/3 Cup of Matchstick Carrots
- 1/3 Cup of Diced Celery
- 1/3 Cup of Wonton Sticks (You can also use La Choy Rice Noodles)
- Cilantro to taste
- Bed of Lettuce (I used a Spring Mix, Cheffie’s did Kale)
Mix well and drizzle over salad.
- ½ Cup of Brianna’s Honey Mustard
- ¼ Cup of Trader Joe’s Soyaki