Rosé All Day... and Pasta too.
A few months back I had the opportunity to collaborate with one of my dearest friends, Abigail Thomas, also known as photographer extraordinaire. You can see more of her talents here, A. Thomas Photography. This shoot turned out so dreamy...but let's all be honest with each other, anything involving pasta and rosé is a win! I've included the recipe for my Caprese and Salami Pasta Salad at the bottom. I hope this summer soiree inspires you to throw your own wine dinner.
Caprese Pasta Salad with Salami
- 16 Ounces Fusilli Pasta
- 16 Ounces Mozzarella Balls about 35 (drained)
- 2 Pints Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. Chianti Salami (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 Cup of Balsamic Dressing
1. Boil noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. While pasta cools, cut tomatoes and salami, set aside.
3. Slice basil leaves into ribbon pieces, set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, salami cubes, tomato halves, mozzarella balls (drained), basil ribbons, and balsamic dressing. Toss until throughly mixed!
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until enjoying.