No Churn Fruity Pebble Ice Cream
I have really been on a no churn ice cream kick lately... and it just so happened that Fruity Pebbles were on sale at Publix last week. Who doesn't love a good bogo? Lucky for y'all I paired the no churn recipe with fruity pebbles to bring you some ice cream perfection. I don't care how old you are, you can never outgrow this stuff.
- 1 Can (14 Oz. Size) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Fruity Pebbles
- You will need a freezer safe loaf pan, or a container that can hold 6 cups. I used a Wilton loaf pan.
- In a separate large bowl, use a hand mixer or KitchenAid to whip the cream to stiff peaks. Do not to over-whip the cream.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and fruity pebbles.
- Begin folding in (one cup at a time) of the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture. Continue folding until it is thoroughly combined. You may want a masher to break up pebbles a tad.
- Once combined, transfer the ice cream mixture to the container.
- Freeze ice cream for 7 hours. Enjoy!