Annual Christmas Party
I have a problem. I go overboard on holidays and Christmas takes the cake. This was our first Christmas in our new home and I've loved every minute. The past three years I have done a Christmas party for my group of girl friends and this year I did a Mexican dinner theme that was a great change up from your typical party food. We had Shauna Neiquist's fabulous Chicken Enchilada's. This is a great meal to serve a group or to eat on for a few days! I highly recommend you make it soon. I mixed up some Champagne Margaritas that were too good to pass up. There was a recipe online and I tweaked it with what we had on hand. Below is what I did and it turned out great!
- 1 Bottle Simply Limeade 1.75 L
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 bottle (750 mL) champagne (about 3 cups) - I used Trader Joe's
- 1.5 Cups of Tequila (your choice on brand and amount)
- Lime wedges and salt for glasses
- Mix liquids well and Refrigerate until ready to serve!