Sriracha BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes
This recipe was inspired by a sweet family friend, Mr. Harry Little. We spend most holidays at their lake house, where he and Mrs. Bee always spoil us with delicious meals. Most recently, he made BBQ stuffed sweet potatoes similar to these. I put my twist on them with a sweet and spicy mix! I hope y'all enjoy them as much as we did.
- 4 Sweet Potatoes, baked
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Shredded Chicken (I did 2 chicken breasts that served 4 sweet potatoes.)
- 3 Tablespoons, Sriracha BBQ Sauce from Trader Joe’s or make your own, Sriracha BBQ Sauce
- ½ Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1-2 Cups Sauteed Spinach
1. Bake your sweet potatoes at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
2. Boil your chicken and shred (you can also buy a rotisserie which is less mess.)
3. Once you’ve shredded your chicken, toss in your sriracha BBQ sauce.
4. Sautee your spinach in olive oil with salt and pepper
5. Remove potatoes from the oven and slice the center.
6. Place spinach in potato and then chicken.
7. Top with crumbled goat cheese and extra BBQ sauce to taste. Enjoy!