Andouille Veggie Kabobs with Lemon Mustard Sauce
I'd love to start this post out by talking about how great the weather has been, and how much grilling out we've been doing, but unfortunately it has been really crappy! I am SO ready for warm weather to come and stay!! Will and I are huge grilling people. During the summer months our dinners consist of meats and veggies on the egg, pretty much every night of the week. I've got one of those go-to warm weather dinners for y'all! This is a recipe that you can cook in the oven for anyone that doesn't love working with the grill. Andouille Sausage with Veggies for the win!
- 1 Purple Onion
- 1 Package Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Package Andouille Sausage (Add more if you prefer)
- 1 Package Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- Slice Sausage about an inch think in rounds
- Cut Bell Pepper and Onion in Slices thick enough for your kabob stick (about an inch wide)
- Assemble Kabobs rotating: Sausage, Mushroom, Onion, Bell Pepper and Tomato
- Sprinkle with Garlic Salt
- Grill at 300 Degrees for ten Minutes (5 minutes on one side, then rotate for remaining 5 minutes.) If you are using the oven, roast on 400 Degrees for 10-12 minutes or until crispy on edges.
Lemon Mustard Sauce
- ½ Cup of Sour Cream
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon of Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
1. Combine ingredients and mix well.