When I was younger, one of my best friend's Mom made the best breakfast burritos. For some reason, I can literally remember my 5th grade self devouring one of these at their breakfast table... My version is pretty delicious, but I know my childhood self would say it wasn't as good as her Mom's. Here is a great breakfast idea that has all the mexican food goodness. Enjoy!
- 1 Spinach Tortilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Slices of Bacon Chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Pace Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices of Avocado
1. Place avocado oil (or olive) in a cast iron skillet and place heat on medium-high.
2. Chop bell pepper and place in skillet. Saute and after about 1 minute, add in chopped bacon. Reduce heat to med-low.
3. Cook bacon-bell pepper mixture for another minute, add in two eggs. Let eggs sit until whites form solid. Top pan with cheese.
4. Scramble all ingredients in the pan together until liquids are gone.
5. Heat tortilla for 15 seconds, then fill with scramble mixture, and top with salsa. Add in avocado slices and form burrito. Enjoy!