Summertime and the living is easy... There are so many foods that remind me of summer, but a warm fruit dessert topped with vanilla ice cream is at the top of the list. I had the best afternoon baking and shooting with my new friend Shelby! You can't go wrong with a peach crumble and good company. Not to mention her photography skills are fire. Enjoy a summer staple and tag me if you make it!!
- 4 Cups Fruit (peaches, peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 3/4 Cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash, peel and slice all peaches. You should have 4 cups sliced.
- Place berries in pan and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Whisk dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla, until fluffy.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, I mix with my hands until it resembles crumble texture.
- Top fruit in the dish with teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle throughout. Next, top with crumble mixture and bake for 25 minutes or until crust browns and fruit is bubbly.
Styling and Baking by Huckleberry Collective, Photos by Shelby Young Photography