I have loved okra for as long as I can remember. Fried okra, pickled okra, boiled okra... and my summer favorite, roasted okra. They are crunchy, savory, and down right delicious. One of my go-to side dishes for summer, that never gets old.
- 1 lb. Of Fresh Okra
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette
- Wash and dry Okra, then slice longways.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sliced Okra, Onion salt, Dressing, and Cracked pepper.
- Once coated, place inside face down on baking sheet.
- Bake Okra at 380 degrees for 15- 20 minutes, depending on size of Okra.