Blue Cheese Berry Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
I'm back with another fun post with my friends at OXO! This Salad Dressing Shaker is my new obsession. I've started making lot's of homemade salad dressing and this shaker makes it easy to prep, pour, and store. I've developed this yummy vinaigrette and salad recipe that is great for all seasons. Enjoy!
- Spring Mix Lettuce
- Candied Pecans
- Amish Blue Cheese
Vinaigrette (will dress three salads.)
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
1. Build Salads according to your taste. (I love more blue cheese)
2. Combine all dressing ingredients in OXO salad shaker.
3. Shake vigorously, until mixed well.
4. Let Chill for 10 minutes.
5. Dress Salads and enjoy!